Artist | b.1972 | Biography | New York
Shane Townley is an art director / environmentalist with a primary focus based on Global Warming.
Shane is an Internationally Collected Artist, Art Director. His work can be found in private and corporate collections worldwide. He has exhibited in and curated shows in New York, New Jersey, Laguna Beach, Beverly Hills, San Diego, Palm Desert, Monterey, Las Vegas and Scottsdale, AZ.
Shane founded a non-profit group in 2013 dedicated to arts education and global warming awareness. The non-profit group is called the Townley Arts Foundation Inc. 501c3. A portion of every sale is donated back to this charity.
“I have dedicated my life to the awareness of our natural surroundings” – Shane Townley
Join the list for the next open studios.
Current, Past Projects and Accomplishments:
• Non-profit 501c3, Brooklyn, NY “with a Focus on Art Supplies for Children” (2015)
• Foundation INC 501c3, Mana Contemporary, Jersey City (2016-2017)
• Townley Gallery International, Laguna Beach, CA (2009-2017)
• Townley Wines – label marketing, Napa Valley, CA (2004-current)
• GALLERY 104, San Clemente, CA (2004-2014)
• Gallery Surface, Laguna Beach, CA (2009)
• Gallery 224, Laguna Beach, CA (2014-2015)
• LGOCA – Laguna Gallery of Contemporary Art, Laguna Beach, CA (founder 2012-2016)
• Laguna Beach Art Museum (10 year member)
• NewYorkART.com (current member)
• SanDiegoART.com (current member)
• BeverlyHillsART.com (current member)
• LagunaART.com (current member)
• America Fine Art Group (current member)
• Axelle Gallery, Soho, NYC
• Georges Berges Gallery, Soho, NYC
• Townley Gallery International, Laguna Beach, CA
• Mana Contemporary, Jersey City, NJ
• Basel, Miami, FL
• Plaiedes Gallery, Chelsea, NY
• Surface Gallery, Laguna Beach, CA
• GALLERY 104, San Clemente, CA